Vietnam is a multi-nationality country. It has 54 ethnic groups with about 86 million people and Sapa is one of famous travel destination for all customers want to understand about the culture, custom and local life. Golden Legend Travel aim to find truly unique ways to travel and explores Sapa, we make sure, Sapa Tours from our team has daring to show the different, exciting and amazing....
ITINERARY IN BRIEF:
Day 1: Overnight Train To Sapa
Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
Day 3: Tavan - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa - Night train to Hanoi
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
NIGHT 1: HANOI - LAO CAI
20.00 - Mini bus pick up from hotel and transfer to Tran Quy Cap train station.
21.00 – Train departs and overnight on train. Travel time approx 9 hrs.
DAY 1: SAPA - Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B, L, D)
6.00 – Arrive Lao Cai train station. Change to mini bus for transfer to Sapa Hotel.
7.00 - 8.00 – Breakfast and shower in hotel.
9.30 – Begin trekking from Sapa towards Muong Hoa valley where we can admire magnificent landscapes.
12.00 – Trek through Y Linh Ho village with Black Hmong tribe.
13.00 – Break for delicious lunch in the local house near by Muong Hoa stream where you can have a nice swim.
14.00 – Keep trekking through lush rice-terraces towards Lao Chao village to experience Black H`mong people`s daily life and traditional culture.
15.30 – Arrive into Ta Van village inhabited by Zay minorities exhibiting strong Chinese culture where we have dinner cooked on a wood fire enjoying the company and hospitality of our Zay family and homestay overnight.
DAY 2: TAN VAN - GIANG TA CHAI - SU PAN -SAPA (B, L, D)
8.30 – Breakfast at homestay.
9.00 - 9.30 – Trek through bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai waterfall, bridge and village inhabited by Red Zao moniroties for a short break to enjoy stunning view surrounding.
12.00 – Break for lunch.
12.45 – Keeping trekking into village of Red Zao minorities, visit their houses to explore their rich culture.
13.30 – Continue trekking down to Su Pan of Black H`mong people for bus pick up and transfer to Sapa.
15.00 – Free time in Sapa for shower and dinner.
17.30 – Bus transfer back to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi.
NIGHT 3: LAO CAI - HANOI
5.30 – Arrive at Hanoi Golden Moment Hotel .Tour ends.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
PRICE IN $US:
Group tour (Maximum 8 paxes)
- Train tickets Hanoi/Lao Cai return ( soft sleeper with A/C,King Express,Livitran Train,Hatraco Train,Tulico, Sapaly...)
- All meals as mentioned in the tour program.
- Transport as tour program.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All accommodation in Fanxipan View, Panorama Hotel....,entrance fees,security permits
- Drinks, phone calls, other private expenses.
- Please bring along a good pair of walking shoes,rain coats,jackets.insect repellent and sunscreen.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Under 2 years old: Free of Charge
- From 3 to 5 years old: 50% of adult’s price (no bed) and 75% of adult’s price (with bed)
- From 6 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s price (no bed) and 90% of adult’s price (with bed)
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!