This tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services provided by our team
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
Day 2: Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
DAY 1: HANOI - SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from Hanoi Golden Moment Hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
DAY 2: SAPA - HANOI - Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B/L)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Say goodbye at Hanoi Golden Moment Hotel. Trip ends
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
PRICE IN $US:
- Group from 02 to 06 people: 115$US per person
- Group from 07 to 12 people: 105$US per person
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues, 2 snack/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room in Royal View Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are paid by you.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old shouldn’t attend trekking
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!