Sapa and Bac Ha are hill stations long favoured by many tourists. The area is home of unrivalled mountain scenery, including Vietnam’s highest peak, Fansipan, and known for its Sunday markets and some of Vietnam’s most colourful hill tribe minorities.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF:
Night 01: Hanoi - Lao Cai
Day 01: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B, L, D)
Day 02: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Supan - Sapa (B, L, D)
Day 03: Sapa - Bac Ha Market (B, L, D)
Night 04: Lao Cai - Hanoi
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
NIGHT 01: HANOI - LAO CAI
20.00 - Mini bus picks guests up from Hanoi Golden Moment Hotel and transfers to Tran Quy Cap train station.
21.00 - Train departs and overnight on train. Travel time approx 9 hrs.
DAY 01: SAPA - Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B, L, D)
6.00 – Arrive Lao Cai train station. Change to mini bus for transfer to Sapa Hotel.
7.00 to 8.00 – Breakfast and shower in hotel.
9.30 – Begin trekking from Sapa towards Muong Hoa valley where we can admire magnificent landscapes.
12.00 – Trek through Y Linh Ho village with Black Hmong tribe.
1.00 – Break for delicious lunch in the local house near by Muong Hoa stream where you can have a nice swim.
2.00 – Keep trekking through lush rice-terraces towards Lao Chao village to experience Black H`mong people`s daily life and traditional culture.
3.30 – Arrive into Ta Van village inhabited by Zay minorities exhibiting strong Chinese culture where we have dinner cooked on a wood fire enjoying the company and hospitality of our Zay family and homestay overnight.
DAY 02: TA VAN - GIANG TA CHAI - SUPAN - SAPA (B, L, D)
8.30 – Breakfast at homestay.
9.00 - 9.30 – Trek through bamboo forests to Giang Ta Chai waterfall, bridge and village inhabited by Red Zao minorities for a short break to enjoy stunning view surrounding.
12.00 – Break for lunch.
12.45 – Keep trekking into village of Red Zao minorities,visit their houses to explore their rich culture.
13.30 – Continue trekking down to Supan of Black H`mong people for bus pick up and transfer to Sapa.
15.30 - Bus pick up and transfer to Sapa. Check in hotel in Sapa and have dinner , free time for discover LOVE MARKET in Sapa town.
DAY 03: SAPA - BAC HA MARKET (B, L, D)
6.30 - Having breakfast at the hotel
7.30 – Check out hotel and depart to Bac Ha Market.
11.00 – Arrive at Bac Ha Market.
Free time for visiting one of the most colourful market in the world. This big market in North West Vietnam filled with many different hill-trible peoples such as Flower H`mong,Dzay,Tay people,…At the market, you have chance to enjoy Bac Ha people`s simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches,…talking to the monorities through the guides interpretation.
After lunch, leave the market for visiting the H`mong Kings House (King Hoang A Tuong) built by French colonists ad the Chinese in 1920, short walking to see Ban Pho village where is homeland of Flower Hmong.
14.30 - Say good bye to Back Ha Market and get back to Lao Cai station. Having dinner before getting on night train back Hanoi.
NIGHT 04: LAO CAI - HANOI
5.30 – Arrive at Hanoi Golden Moment Hotel. Tour ends
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
PRICE IN $US:
Group tour (Maximum 8 paxes)
- Train tickets Hanoi/Lao Cai & return (soft sleeper with A/C, King Express, Livitran, Hatraco, Tulico, Sapaly...).
- All meals as mentioned in the tour program.
- Transport as tour program (transport to Bac Ha market by bus)
- English speaking tour guide.
- All accommodation: Fanxipan View, Panorama , Paradise View Hotel, Sapa Lodge Hotel,. Panorama hotel ..).
- Entrance fees,security permits.
- Drinks,phone calls,other private expenses.
- Please bring along a good pair of walking shoes,rain coats,jackets.insect repellent and sunscreen.
- Under 2 years old: Free of charge
- From 3 to 5 years old: 50% of adult’s price (no bed) and 75% of adult’s price (with bed)
- From 6 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s price (no bed) and 90% of adult’s price (with bed)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!